In the new NHS economy, Asteral oneLIFE helps Trusts reduce operating costs, while improving patient outcomes. To do this, it gives you and your patients access to the very latest diagnostic imaging equipment at the lowest possible cost – with no upfront investment and no long-term financial commitments.
Covering a single asset lifecycle, oneLIFE provides access to the latest imaging technology ‘as a service’. That means our expert teams manage the entire asset lifecycle – from procurement and financing, to management, ongoing maintenance and decommissioning.
Our fully managed approach ensures oneLIFE provides a lower whole-life cost than traditional methods of procurement (such as leasing and capital procurement with added maintenance contracts). Comprehensive support – combining the best OEM-backed maintenance and Asteral’s own premium support services – delivers industry leading equipment uptime throughout its lifecycle, maximising patient throughput and reducing waiting times.
Asteral oneLIFE also supports better strategic planning. By reporting on performance and assessing how equipment is meeting financial and clinical needs, oneLIFE supports better equipment decisions in the future. Asteral monitors the performance of equipment at multiple client sites, which means we can recommend the best technologies based on real-world reliability.
- Reduced equipment workloads and increased focus on patient care
- Lowest whole-life equipment costs compared to traditional procurement and management approaches
- No upfront capital investment, with full financing included within the service
- Increased convenience, with Asteral oneLIFE contracts available through leading NHS procurement frameworks
- Single point of contact for all helpdesk requests, with no need to manage multiple OEM relationships
Equipment types and manufacturers
A oneLIFE solution can cover all key imaging equipment:
From all major manufacturers, including: